Happy Birthday, snickerd3!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all. It was a good weekend. Minisnick decided to start sleeping in and/or playing in his room until we got up this weekend. Got to sleep until 8am a couple days. He used to do that all the time but then he stopped occuping himself and woke us up for the last couple months.

Thanks all. It was a good weekend. Minisnick decided to start sleeping in and/or playing in his room until we got up this weekend. Got to sleep until 8am a couple days. He used to do that all the time but then he stopped occuping himself and woke us up for the last couple months.
Now that's a great b-day present from him! Mini-buff yells for us when she is ready to get up. The Mrs. and I switch days. I usually get up with mini-Buff on Saturdays. Happy belated!

How'd I misss this?

Belated Happy B-day Snick. Glad to hear it was a good one. Best wishes for many more!

How'd I misss this? Belated Happy B-day Snick. Glad to hear it was a good one. Best wishes for many more!
Really sorry I missed this.

:multiplespotting: Que hayas pasado un día feliz y muy especial en tu cumpleaños!!!! :multiplespotting:

Back