--**-- Hangover Clinic --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit, I think I need a lifetime membership to this thread.

drunk.jpg

:15:

Uuugggghhhh .... about one bottle too many of wine last night :16: I can already see this is going to be a recovery weekend.

JR

SapperPE said:
I do believe that in about 10 months, I will be posting in here.
It will be a welcome sight and it is my hope that your first post will be one to record for the ages !!! :15: :16:

JR

I drank 2 bottles of wine today, then plopped down into bed for a nap. Ended up waking up really late as the mrs. came home from her relay race. Luckily I did qal the things around the house, unluckily, I was still an unshaven bum she had to jab in the ribs to wake up.

Hey, it's not my fault they don't carry the quality homebrews here at the local bowling alley. I took what they offered. which was a headache in a pitcher...

Man, I fell alot worse than I should today. I did stay up to 4AM drinking, but I really wasn't that messed up! It's now 4PM and I just got up!

Damn I'm getting old.

Well the hangover wore off as the day went on, which was good. The fiance had a solid time in the race and just beat her friend she was training with, then bought me lunch afterwards for coming and supporting her so all was well. A serious Italian combo hero with the hottest pepperjack cheese I ever had.

The bonus was seeing a whole bunch of really athletic women in skintight wetsuits. :eyebrows: And I got to see a really nice pair of boobs on this random lady (not her idea) as she was changing or dressing or something. :woot: That was the icing on the cake.

Back