GT Review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EHEA

Reaction score
Hey guys. I first wanted to say that this is an excellent site and is full of great people and information!

Okay, now my question....

I think I am leaning towards taking the Georgia Tech Review for the Power PE exam. My question is, is there any way to copy the online material to a DVD or anything? I ask because it is a lot of money, and if for some reason I would happen to not pass, it does not look as though I would be able to view the class again without paying! I don't think they have any type of guarantee to pass or take it again free. I would just feel better about making the purchase if I knew I could download and save the classes. Thanks in advance!

Not sure if its supposed to be this way but I have been able to get into the videos several rounds of tests.

well, i was enrolled in spring this year, you can down load any material. They have seperate material ( website) for different areas. There is no information about free repeation If you don't pass on website. Luckily I passed so i don't have to go on that way.

I think if you don't PASS, you can take on line review course free, with $70.00 admin fee (check for $). Talk to Dr Callen, he is very nice person to talk to. Luckily I pass after I took GA tech on line review course.

Dr. Callen is very easy to work as is the GA Tech administration. If you didn't pass, I would bet they would allow you access to the modules for another term. I think I had access to the Oct. 2010 modules until some time in March of 2011. Try not to concern yourself with that though or any other "what if's" for that matter. Focus on studying hard and passing THIS time. :thumbs:

Back