gotta get back in time..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/...dex.html?hpt=C2

For all of us 80's people, thought this was a cool read on back to the future..

I never really recognized that "marty's" dad George didnt actually appear in episodes II & III. They used old footage from the first movies for him in a couple of scenes, I always wonder if these actors (especially the ones who arent mega stars) realize when they bitch about contracts and money they probably piss off the "movie people" and never end up getting any more work..

scroll through the pictures, theres some neat stories about the cast....

Last edited by a moderator:
He was in River's Edge, too.

I remember his meltdown on Letterman, it was unreal. Letterman said afterward, "I have a college degree. i don't have to take that crap."

oh snap he was the one armed dude!
I've been blaming stuff on him for years ("It wasn't me...it was the one-armed man.")!
you have to be careful about when and wear you use that line. A friend used it while unwittingly standing right next to a guy with one arm. It was both hilarious and extraordinarily awkward as the one armed man just scowled at us.

oh snap he was the one armed dude!
I've been blaming stuff on him for years ("It wasn't me...it was the one-armed man.")!
you have to be careful about when and wear you use that line. A friend used it while unwittingly standing right next to a guy with one arm. It was both hilarious and extraordinarily awkward as the one armed man just scowled at us.
D'oh!
I thought it was hilarious, my friend was mortified. :D

And in the DVD, there's a clip of Ronald Reagan in the 1986 State of the Union address, quoting the last line of the movie. That was so great, the president quoting the movie.
What was the line?? I own the DVD, but I'm too lazy to insert it into the player and find it in the extras. I figure some of you Reagan fans will know. :D

Also Crispin Glover got whacked in Friday the 13th - The Final Chapter (which is tied with the Rolling Stones Farewell Tour as the most incorectly subtitled thing ever).

Back