Good Luck, Testees!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy!

Reaction score
(Hey, be thankful I didn't say "testes"...)

The wait is almost over! Some of you will be receiving the good news in the mail soon; others will be disappointed. For the former, congratulations on your accomplishment.

For the second group, don't give up. After having failed the PE exam twice [Oct. 1999 and Oct. 2000], I passed the EE PE exam this past April, at age 51, so yes, Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus!

There is no shame in failing the exam. I have heard, and read of, engineers who have failed the test double-digit times before passing [the all-time record may be the guy who flunked the EE exam 20 times in a row before passing on the 21st attempt. I think it was in New York]...the brother of a former boss of mine flunked the Civil exam 13 times before he passed.

If you didn't make the grade this time, try to learn from your mistakes and try again.

Thanks for the pep talk Timmy. I sure hope I don't have to take this thing more that 1 time! Just get it and go! ::drive:

Back