GM Bankruptcy - thoughts?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about GM filing for Chapter 11?

• They deserved to fail - good riddance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm saddened, but business is business

• geez, the governement should do something about this-It never should have happened

• stupid Americans - they finally learned European products are far superior.

• At least with government control we'll get nice fuel efficient cars

• nobody wanted to drive a Pontiac anyway.

• Total voters
It wasn't all that great, was it? We watched it with heads shaking. And we're an all Chevy family right now.

awaiting the new government mandates forcing the competetors out of business....only .gov approved vehicles allowed, and only GM vehicles get approval......communism has a foothold....
As a Fed. employee, I will be interested to see if all of our fleet cars start turning into GM's.

Wonder if I'd get the big employee discount if I go to a dealer and show them my ID badge?

As a taxpayer, I want a company car. I'll take a Challenger SRT-8 in red please. Please delete the Obama bumpersticker.

Shoot, if they were giving them out, I'd take my Challenger SRT8 in B-5 (Democrat) blue, manual, and they could even leave on Obama's bumpersticker.

That'd be totally impractical for large portions of the country, which have no mass transit. I don't see it happening.
You forget that most of these brainiacs making policy live in mega cities and don't realize there is a world outside where mass transit makes no sense.

Back