Get naked to pass a college course?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty happy that was not a requirement in my engineering classes. Perhaps some of my gen ed's, but not engineering.

They may also get "figuratively" naked? Giant papier-mache dick in 3-2-1...

I am pretty happy that was not a requirement in my engineering classes. Perhaps some of my gen ed's, but not engineering.
Was going to say this but didn't want to get murdered by the EB females...good luck.

I think of all the education that I've missed

But then my homework was never quite like this

Ow! Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad

I'm hot for teacher

Was going to say this but didn't want to get murdered by the EB females...good luck.
Well, in my defense, I said 'my' classes. Can't speak for all colleges, just mine. Sorry ladies, meant no offense.
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure no female engineers would want this either.

Should have been a politician.

I'm mostly worried about sticks. Oh, and I get pretty stupid once my blood sugar drops. It would be an hour of me trying to piece together sentences. My one item would be a MRE.

Also, I was naked on campus and even in the engineering building.

I'm mostly worried about sticks. Oh, and I get pretty stupid once my blood sugar drops. It would be an hour of me trying to piece together sentences. My one item would be a MRE.

Also, I was naked on campus and even in the engineering building.
I think I would end up like the one chick on the island episode and get pissed off at the dude for not knowing how to survive. Seriously, who shuts where they eat and sleep?

I think I would like either iodine or a modern fire starter of some kind.

I went to a small school....which means I was the only female in a lot of my classes. Not sure if I would have been comfortable being stared at by everyone in the class. But it would have been a lot of eye candy for me :) .

Florida State used to be the women's college of the state system, so the female percentage was still pretty high (by engineering school standards).

Back