GEORGIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Wolverine! You even got that number already!!

:claps: :congrats: :congrats: :beerchug :thumbsup:

I passed!!!!!! A friend and I were just jumping up and down!!! We are off for champagne!!! :congrats: :pass :beerchug

Congrats ILvTigers and Wolverine !!! :congrats: :congrats: :woot: :woot:

JR

Last edited:
YES! I just checked 15 min ago! And I passed Oct 2006 (my 2nd try)!!!!

I've never posted here, just found out about the board after the Oct exam was over. I look forward to congratulating many of you this week!

:pass :congrats: :???:

Michael

License Type: Professional Engineer

Obtained by Method: Examination

Your New License Number: PE031701

Congrats to GCracker!! Caneriver!! GTScott!! Cheers! :beerchug

Are we all in the Atlanta area?

I work downtown but live north of town in Woodstock. We should all get together for a beer or something some time.

-GT

Ran around the yard, shrieking like a moron; jumped up and down with the kids (they understood that from August through October, they had an invisible dad), high fives, more shrieks - then a moment of silence for the names I did not see on the pass list - then lots of drinking. Life is good. Drnuk now. :beerchug

Oh schnit, forgot to say confrats to GT, Cracker, Tiger, and master of ceremonies, Roadguy. Oh gee, I know i left someone out of my acceptance speech but to all who studied hard and worked for it, we love you! Oh snap, need more scothc,.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ran around the yard, shrieking like a moron; jumped up and down with the kids (they understood that from August through October, they had an invisible dad), high fives, more shrieks - then a moment of silence for the names I did not see on the pass list - then lots of drinking. Life is good. Drnuk now. :beerchug
Oh schnit, forgot to say confrats to GT, Cracker, Tiger, and master of ceremonies, Roadguy. Oh gee, I know i left someone out of my acceptance speech but to all who studied hard and worked for it, we love you! Oh snap, need more scothc,.
This post is destined for the Hall of Fame!! :bow: :claps: :rotflmao

Congrats to all that passed!!

Ran around the yard, shrieking like a moron; jumped up and down with the kids (they understood that from August through October, they had an invisible dad),  high fives, more shrieks - then a moment of silence for the names I did not see on the pass list - then lots of drinking.  Life is good.  Drnuk now. :beerchug
Oh schnit, forgot to say confrats to GT, Cracker, Tiger, and master of ceremonies, Roadguy.  Oh gee, I know i left someone out of my acceptance speech but to all who studied hard and worked for it, we love you!  Oh snap, need more scothc,.
This post is destined for the Hall of Fame!! :bow: :claps: :rotflmao

Congrats to all that passed!!
Frame it, that's a classic!

Wow, I am really happy for all of you!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Well if that's it (on the online license verification). I guess I didn't make it. :brick: Any EE's got any suggestions. That was my 2nd time. The first time I was getting married-so there was a lot of planning and stuff going on with my wife. But this 2nd time I studied a lot, but I could have done more. I can't speak for other disciplines but for EE's there is an awful lot of stuff to cover (at least in my opinion). I took the Power specific portion and I used the "the other board" passing zone. Of course I didn't complete all the sections, but I put a pretty good amount of time in. It almost seems like I would be better off just focusing on Power problems and sections only instead of trying to cover the entire book from "the other board" following the passing zone study schedule. Suggestions??

In case someone wants to keep record of that date, it appears that most GA PE letters were received on 1/4/07 and show active dates of 12/28/06.

-GT

Back