Georgia PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what app page are you guys talking about? the elses one? it doesn't even recognize my email any more.

Congrats to those who passed.

If you didn't pass this time, good luck for the next time.

thanks...

I dont even see a place for 'Test Results Received' on that page

Being my last name starts 'Ca', last night wast torturous. But I passed! 3rd time's the charm I guess.....

well my app page says COMPLETED, but I gotta wait around for the R's.

First time poster but I have been lurking since I found the site before my 1st time taking the exam.

I've been watching this thread to see when the results were out. And on my 2nd try I found out I passed. Mechanical-Hvac depth.

Congrats to everyone else who has passed. To those that didn't this time, don't give up and good luck in April.

My last name starts with "A" and was not posted. Does anyone know if there is a chance I can still be posted later? It is hard to believe only two people with their name starting with "A" out of 200 or so passed.

My last name starts with "A" and was not posted. Does anyone know if there is a chance I can still be posted later? It is hard to believe only two people with their name starting with "A" out of 200 or so passed.
That does seem like a small number. I wouldn't give up hope until I had official notification.

seems to be stalled again..

tomorrow is not an official holiday for the state, let's hope some employees didn't take it off.

They stuck in some comity applicants before finishing the examination applicants. Now, they have just posted a new examination applicant out of order - name is Ernst, even though they were past the E's. Maybe there is still hope for you guys that got passed over.

They stuck in some comity applicants before finishing the examination applicants. Now, they have just posted a new examination applicant out of order - name is Ernst, even though they were past the E's. Maybe there is still hope for you guys that got passed over.

Don't get our hopes up!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back