GATE exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vivek

Reaction score
Aspirants who are appearing for GATE 2010 exam for admissions in top engineering colleges for courses will have to do lot of hard work because gate exam is one of the toughest exam to get into top engineering colleges for PG -

Courses -

civil engineering

mechanical engineering

computers engineering

electronics engineering

check the information related to gate exam dates, syllabus, application forms, sample papers at http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/

feel free to ask your queries

Vivek

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't need to take the GATE exam when I went to do my undergrad which is currently ranked 17th in the nation for engineering. I started in 2000. I have a coworker who went to the currently ranked 3rd best engineering school in the nation and he didn't take it either. Is this some sort of new requirement? All I needed was my SATs and transcript from high school.

I didn't need to take the GATE exam when I went to do my undergrad which is currently ranked 17th in the nation for engineering. I started in 2000. I have a coworker who went to the currently ranked 3rd best engineering school in the nation and he didn't take it either. Is this some sort of new requirement? All I needed was my SATs and transcript from high school.
This is the first I ever even heard of this test.

Guys this test is for engineering colleges in India nothing to do with the US colleges.

Back