funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well in that case I change my vote back to funny because every one I have seen drive that boat is an asshole

I only had a old chaparral what was he shifting in his left hand I've never been on a ski boat that had anything other then the throttle which is on the right side?
I never been in anything that big, much less driven one. I can only guess that it was trims and tabs.

I drove a friend of mines 40' searay once and the trim tabs button was more like the button that reclines the seats in your car... It wasn't like changing gears...??? But if course a 40' searay doesn't go 80 mph...

And yes after going back to my 20' 1994 chaparral cuddy cabin I had some "boat envy"

i-love-this-raccoon.jpg

It's a sad state of affairs when the country is in the midst of an obesity epidemic at the same time as a skinny jeans fashion fad...

& somewhere the guy from Xerox that claims Bill Gate stole his idea is in a straight jacket flinging himself up against a padded wall..

why do assholes like him (politician regardless of party) get to keep their bushy hair? that's F'd up...

& there is a flip flopper joke in their somewher

I know this is a video, but this remix is hilarious

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz8rjZiADts
Dude in the back was lucky, his glasses barely stayed in the boat! Chick in the yellow and green, not so lucky!
Um, I think they are all pretty lucky that they didn't die!

Agreed, I don't think this is funny at all. Five of those people went to the hospital, some with broken bones: http://fox2now.com/2012/09/05/police-hope-people-learn-lesson-from-ozark-boat-crash-viral-video/

I see idiots like this on Lake Havasu all the time. Lots of time it is guys in their mid-twenties who do construction or are fire fighters and they have no clue how to operate the boat; they just haul ass and almost kill people by cutting them off or crossing right behind other boats at speed. Sorry they got hurt but don't operate something unless you know how to, and obey the law, and SIT DOWN & HOLD ON.

why do assholes like him (politician regardless of party) get to keep their bushy hair? that's F'd up...

& there is a flip flopper joke in their somewher
If you married Theresa Heinz you'd be able to afford bushy hair too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back