funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. Probably not safe for work though. Does FUPA mean anything to you?
I struggled with the NSFW-ness of the pic in question, but I figured it's kind of subtle and not officially nudity. The thread DOES have a PG-13 warning, after all. Any complaints and I will be happy to remove

See, I'm not quite sure what this little chicky was trying to accomplish with this number. Based on what she is wearing she was out trolling on this particular evening. However, when she put the underwear on it seems that she would have noticed the short and curlies protruding from the top of the pantyline. In the course of undressing, I think most males would find it highly unattractive to see a furbee sticking out of a woman's underwear. Probably not so unattractive that they wouldn't go ahead and take care of business (JR, correct me if I'm wrong here) but this ensemble is rife with contradictions.

And one more thing, where is Chris Hansen on this one. He should be popping his head in any minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck,

even dressed like that, I'd say she never intended for a male to see the furbee.

They (women) don't really think like we do.

Chuck,
even dressed like that, I'd say she never intended for a male to see the furbee.

They (women) don't really think like we do.
There are piercings and tattoos that had to have been obtained for that very reason, so I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one.

LMFAO

I really need to start checking these threads at home where most of this stuff doesn't get filtered out.

I could watch that over and over and over.... (the jessica Alba animation)

The kid grabbing the lady's butt is from an episode of "House M.D." He got an overload of testosterone from his dad's penis enlarging cream. I'm not kidding.

Whoops - looks like I replied to posts on the previous page...

Last edited by a moderator:
cloudgoatse.jpg

Back