funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DontFallForThis.jpg

It's almost Pinewood Derby time here and I'm feeling a little mischievous. I'm thinking:
animal-house.jpg

i got owned in this years pinewood derby, & I spent ALOT of time on the car, I guess I had fractured the wood when I put one of the wheels in and didnt notice, it got halfway down the track, the wheel bounced off and got stuck...

I was able to fix it but when you have one bad run there is no way to make up the time..my oldest has only one more year in cub scouts so I promised to make it up to him if I have to pay someone from nasa to make my car next year

The kid does the design, sanding, etc, but i do the weight placement and band sawing, its all about taking the trophy home and not any of that "just have fun crap" ;)

we have a very competitive pack, I was getting eat shit text messages during the race after my poor showing (me= cubmaster, so I guess the car should at least make it down the track)

we have a very competitive pack, I was getting eat shit text messages during the race after my poor showing (me= cubmaster, so I guess the car should at least make it down the track)
At least the texts didn't end with "and die". So they do at least respect you a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back