funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0b6871f6338121add37dd00836124f68.jpg

f00dcdc54c7486850794c6258eca7585.jpg

^ - From our Nextdoor!

I started a post asking when trash pickup was (after the holiday) it ended up being a 40 reply thread which turned into an argument about what really happens to the recycling...... I deleted it just when it got good to irritate people...

I ended up being the neighborhood lead for my neighborhood through some random assignment. Ours is 70% missing pets, 5% looking for a handyman that will work for peanuts, and 25% "There was an ethnic fella walking around. Lock your doors." 

I love the Ring app just to watch some of that shit.  One lady posted a video of total darkness, "you can hear someone trying to break into my neighbor's car!"  The audio was, unmistakably, someone rolling their garbage can out to the curb.

I ended up being the neighborhood lead for my neighborhood through some random assignment. Ours is 70% missing pets, 5% looking for a handyman that will work for peanuts, and 25% "There was an ethnic fella walking around. Lock your doors." 
You just described our ridiculous ND neighborhood. <smh>

Back