funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
487644_436330809766330_417062766_n.jpg

^I would posit that the 90% figure is a little off also. It all depends on how you define the scientific community.

^I would posit that the 90% figure is a little off also. It all depends on how you define the scientific community.
Agreed. Because I can point to quite a large sampling of people in the scientific or engineering fields that think the exaggerated impacts of global warming are a complete crock of shit, much larger than 10% for that matter.

Agreed. Because I can point to quite a large sampling of people in the scientific or engineering fields that think the exaggerated impacts of global warming are a complete crock of shit, much larger than 10% for that matter.
Same here.

Well, let's make sure we're all clear on this. Are you talking about strictly the impacts of "climate change" or the causes of "climate change". Two very different topics that are easily lost in wording.

Both of which have very similar reactions right now. The causes of climate change (include CO2 emissions by power plants) are equally as exaggerated as the impacts of climate change, e.g. the "temperature climb."

"Man made" global warming is a crock of poo. The earth has been through how many documented ice ages? Now, in 100 years, man has created the downfall of this planet? I think not.

I'm sure dinosaur farts were the cause of at least one previous ice age.

Back