funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scuriosity9ze.gif
The Jean-Lic Pcard YTMND is the stuff of legends.

The song is the best.

:whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever

Sorry, had to exterminate a few kittens. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
peter,

I looked up that due in you avatar (forget his name at the moment) and there was all sorts of stuff- too much to read.

Can you give us a synopsis of who he is and what you know about him? /does he live near you? :D

Ed

I see....

So what's the legend? Where is he now? What does he/ did he do? Are you guys allowed to talk about it or will he swoop in from wherever he is and river dance on your head if you mention his name? :D

Ed

His name is Jesco White and there were a couple of documentaries made about him and his family in the late '80s/early 90's that were shown on PBS. He became friends with Tom Arnold and was on the Roseanne show a few times. He's sort of a cult figure here in WV I guess you could say. His name is mentioned in the Big and Rich song "Comin to your city" and also a song by the band Live. He was also in Beck's "Loser" video. I believe he is pretty poor now and I read where he hasn't received any money from the musicians using his name. Here's the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesco_white

Of course, being from WV, I've seen both.

The Dancing Outlaw, and the Dancing Outlaw II - Jesco Goes to Hollywood.

Both films are hilarious in my opinion. that guy isn't right. In the first one, his wife goes on about 'how he ain't allowed to hit her no more'

I don't know how embellished any of it is, but they make Jerry Springers red-necks look intelligent at times.

I don't thin any of it is embellished. I loved the Mud Boggin' to Molly Hatchet's Flirtin' With Disaster..."I done blowed it all to hell!" I also liked the comment from Jesco that if Norma didn't quit making "slimy, sloppy eggs" he was going to blow her brains onto the creek bank, or something like that. :lol:

Back