funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lqjnfgehru1r0tml9o1_500.gif
Who is she, and what is this from? I need to investigate this further

Unfortunately, I don't know. It was a gif I found elsewhere and there wasn't much details about "her" at where I found it. If I do happen across something about it, I'll update this posting...
It actually is Britney Spears. I may have to watch that dumbass movie of hers after all. Crossroads.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaSQrSVigsw

uaSQrSVigsw

Last edited by a moderator:
It actually is Britney Spears. I may have to watch that dumbass movie of hers after all. Crossroads.
Why? After watching that youtube clip it's pretty clear that the gif posted here previously is the best part of the movie.

^^^ Great garfield!!!

Also, thanks for the clarification to it being Spears. The clip is probably the best part.

Dang, those cats look just like Pooh and Malcolm, two cats I had well over 25 years ago.
I was going to say they look like my In-laws' cats, Boo and Frank, back when they were kittens. Frank, the female tabby, is now morbidly obese. Boo, the black/white male, is also very large, but somehow is not fat. He's just a big tomcat.

^^^ I have the If Cats could talk comic hanging on my desk. Several co-workers have told me they don't get it....

Back