Free Lindeburg FE Review Manual

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krakosky

Tank Ass
Reaction score
I have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd edition of Lindeburg's FE Review Manual. The 1st and 3rd editions are in like new condition and have never been used. The 2nd edition is in good condition and contains some highlighting and writing.

I also have the 8th edition of the NCEES Supplied Reference Book which is in good condition.

I am giving these books away for free. I've passed the FE and the PE and have no need for them anymore. Send me a PM if interested. Like I said, I'm giving the books away for free and will even pay for shipping.

I just gave away the 3rd edition but still have the 1st and 2nd. Send me a message on here if you want more information or are interested in one of them. I also have a copy of the NCEES supplied reference handbook (8th edition).

This is very nice of you Krakosky.

I gave away an EIT book for free once but it was 1.) 15 years old and 2.) I asked the buyer to pay shipping. So, now I feel like a big jerk.

Ha. I somehow acquired 3 of these and figured it was time they found better homes. Usually I'm too lazy to try and sell things I no longer want on eBay or Craigslist and just end up giving them away to salvation army or some place similar.

Agreed, very nice of you.

But, in case you didn't know, Amazon has a nice book buy back program. They'll give you a value online, if you agree, they pay the shipping and credit your account once they receive the book. All you have to do is print the shipping label, slap it on the box and drop it off at the nearest usps, fedex, or ups location. I'm the same way, usually too lazy to deal with the hassle of selling books on ebay.

I forgot to mention I also have the NCEES FE review questions and sample exam with the mechanical specific afternoon section.

Back