Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to get a copy for one of the guys on my team. He is going for his license soon.

Hi Zach,

I'd really appreciate a hard copy. Your April 2020 class was very helpful, looking forward to finishing the course in a couple weeks.  
Thanks for the kind words @loganrbarnhart

See you in a couple of weeks for our first live online class!

Hi Zach! I'm getting ready to take your class for the October 2020 PE test. I love your videos especially your explanation of the square root 3! 
Thanks @Tokoyoshi, that's one of my favorite videos. See you soon for our first live class on August 4th

Thank you so much for doing this, I've enrolled online for your classes and it has been a tremendous help! 
Excellent, glad it has been helpful.

Zach, your course helped me pass the 2017 Fall PE exam! I would love a free copy!
Happy to hear it! Fingers crossed you are one of the winners. 

I would love to get a copy Zach! I look forward to your online classes for this October test!

Thank you

Luis

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh! I would love a copy! I’m already having a great time reviewing the material, and excited for the live class, but I’m very much a paper and pen person and don’t have access to a printer 🥺.

Hi Zach

Love your tutoring videos! Winning the hard copy shall be helpful and amazing! :)

Great!!! I would really like to receive a free copy please. I think your course is the best so far to pass the PE exam. Thank you 

Thanks for doing this! I've enjoyed your content so far when I was studying for April 2020. Hoping we can all take in October.

Thank you Zach... appreciate the 'giving back' spirit!.. I am inspired .. and promise, when I pass the PE, I will contribute to a scholarship fund that we can put together so students with financial difficulties can take your course.. what do you think?

Latest posts

Back