Fox Sports Blackout

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodal

Reaction score
This might belong better in the rant forum, but here goes.

For reference, I have DishNetwork and cable is not available. For the past 5-6 years I have added the Fox Sports Midwest package during Baseball season to watch the Cardinals (lose). So this year I dragged my feet a little and just got around to doing it last week, only to find out that someone has decided that now I am only elligible for the Fox Sports Cincinatti package. I am actually 5 hrs from the reds and 3 from Busch Stadium, but lets not introduce logic into this. I can add the midwest through multisports but most of the (bleeping) :censored: Cardinals games are blacked out. I argued for 30 minutes with DN only to go in circles with the dude, then his "supervisor". :mf_argue: In short, I cannot find a way to watch the Cardinals, which I find hard to believe. I WANT to pay someone to watch some baseball but I can't find a way to do it. Has anyone found a way around this?

Are the games blacked out on online channels like MLB.tv and ESPN3? If not, you could probably do it with a HTPC (home theater PC) or a specialty device like an AppleTV/Roku Player.

The Rockies are on every damn day and they get whooped day in and day out…so, careful what you wish for -

Back