Fortress (Zombie Game) - ROUND 2

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps. But what are the circumstances? Each day a random number from 1-4 will be picked and that shot or bite will be a miss? Will that be across the board? For each person would be pretty hectic.

I hadn't put much thought into the logistics (something for me to deal with "behind the scenes" anyways), just wasn't sure the group's thought on it. I won't initiate this unless I get a consensus.

it weould prolong the game a little and add a little more guess work, but it does seem like a logistical nightmare. You would have to have a game summary or something every day to let everyone know what succeeded and failed.

Fair enough, I will keep it simple.

Game is officially underway. Everyone has been notified via PM of thier status for today

Statistically, seven players is gonna make for a short game. Bring on the nOOb zombie hordes!! I'm a survivor baby!

Anyone can join anytime. Welcome to the game.

Current list of players:

Master Slacker

Badal

EM_PS

Engineergurl

Envirotex

Flyer

Major Highway

pbrme

blybrook (will join 5/21)

<--Chambers a round and blasts Engineergurl. Center mass as the usual target in this game is not applicable.

Good shot on MH.

I'm starting to think I f'ed something up with the fact that so far the shots have been perfect...

CSB, since you're the resident expert (knowing that existed on the oatmeal website), you should come play. It'll be fun. I promise.

Latest posts

Back