• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Formwork for Concrete & OSHA 1926 & Construction Planning Books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airport Guru

Reaction score
I have the following two books for sale. Please let me know if you are interested...

Formwork for Concrete, 7th Edition by M.K. Hurd

Came in handy a few times during the exam.

No Markings, Like new

$85

OSHA 1926 Construction Industries Regulations Book

You absolutely CANNOT! take the exam without this book! Even if you don't buy it from me, please make sure you have this for the exam. There were a few questions on my morning and a large number of questions on my Construction afternoon that could not be answered without this reference.

No Markings, Good Condition

$25

Construction Planning, Equipment, & Methods (McGraw Hill Series) 7th Edition

A few of the practice questions from NCEES referenced this book. I bought it and did some of the example problems throughout the book. I found it to be a pretty useful study tool as well as refence for a few tables during the exam.

No Marking, Like New

$30

I have the following book left for purchase:

OSHA 1926 Construction Industries Regulations Book

You absolutely CANNOT! take the exam without this book! Even if you don't buy it from me, please make sure you have this for the exam. There were a few questions on my morning and a large number of questions on my Construction afternoon that could not be answered without this reference.

No Markings, Good Condition

$25

Back