Formulas

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdd18vm

Reaction score
Hope you guys can find some use for this. I have a couple binders and place this in the front sleeve.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great chart, jdd. I'll definitely use it! I always end up wasting time with those equations b/c for my brain to digest it, I always have to start with either V=IR or P=I2R and go from there.

Hey, that's pretty neat, jdd. I don't know if they consider having something in the sleeve of a binder as bound, though.

Hey, that's pretty neat, jdd. I don't know if they consider having something in the sleeve of a binder as bound, though.
Good point, thanks Mud.

I know someone who I thought did it. I will call NCEES tomorrow (our local board deferred questions to them.

John

Great references guys. That electrical wheel with the third tier should definitely be published in some literature if it isn't already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I added a few things to it. Some very simple but having not taken a test in oh...20something years, i cant afford to blank on these.

You may have noticed the on the lower left a mistake, KVA/KW does not equal I! Now I suppose if it were a purely resistive load, and you thought the I was numeral 1....I dont have to admit to the mistake.....

I'll correct it and repost, if you see something you want to add let me know.

I checked the rest but you may also want to double (triple) check

Back