• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale:PE Power material to pass

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bambooi

Reaction score
Look at my attachment.

I have:

$90 - NEC 2008 - I spent a lot of money on this. I also tabbed it so you can access the information quickly and efficiently during the exam (6 minute problems guys). The tabs I believe cost me 15 bucks.

I also have the electrical engineering reference manual AND the NEW POWER reference manual. I will sell one of these for $120. (200$ on the PPI2pass website)

I have the new POWER Practice problems for sale for 45$. It cost 65 on the PPI2pass website.

I have the electrical engineering practice problems book for 30$ as well.

Do it right and pass the first time. You don't want to go through the agony of waiting 2 months for the results if you don't pass the first time.

2011_01_06_19_23_18_210.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How would you rate the Power Reference Manual? I have the complete EE RM, just wondering if the Power one was really any better.

Guys,

I passed my PE exam in October 2010. I had books that I am selling right now (Dont want to earn money out of it, just recover some money that I spent on brand new books). Below is the listing. These are all the books that I had , might seem a lot, but hey, I had to pass this exam by any means. So I went a little crazy and bought almost all books that were available in the market.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...#ht_1602wt_1139

Ebay Listing ID : 290520750614

Thank you,

Nik

Back