• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - EIT FE Engineering Exam Study Guides (NYC)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trev... P.E.

Pump it up!
Reaction score
Reply to: [email protected]

I am selling a complete set of study materials for the FE / EIT exam that I used to pass the test on my first shot, years after finishing school. I did all my notes on separate paper. There are NO pencil marks on ANY of these books.

TOTAL NEW would be $245 + shipping + binding

[SIZE=14pt]I'm selling the lot for $140.[/SIZE]

FE Review Manual: Rapid Preparation for the General Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (F E Review Manual), 2nd ed. Michael R. Lindeburg PE

Amazon Price: $80

Note: This manual was about 3 inches thick. I took the book to Kinkos and had them professionally split it into 6 volumes with a nice spiral binding, cost around $30. This makes it much more manageable to study from rather than feeling like you're reading a phone book!

Mechanical Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam, 2nd ed. Michel Saad PhD PE & Michael R. Lindeburg PE

Amazon Price: $50

FE/EIT Sample Examinations, 2nd Ed. Michael R. Lindeburg PE

Amazon Price: $50

Casio FX-115ES Advanced Scientific Calculator with 2-Line Natural Textbook Display

Amazon Price: $16

(Official NCEES) FE Mechanical Sample Questions and Solutions Book

NCEES Price: $35

(Official NCEES) FE Supplied-Reference Handbook

NCEES Price: $14

No splitting up. Cash only. Pickup, located near Astor Place, New York City.

Back