Florida Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took Power
Were you at the Rosen Center?

I was at Rosen Center. That British lady was MEAN. PE Civil/Transportation.
Yeah she was! Very patronizing in my opinion.

Lol! yes I agree. I was sitting next to several people taking the Power exam and the guy at my table shared his timer with me and I am very grateful. Was wondering if he made it to this forum. I took the PE Civil/Transportation exam as well.

I took Power
Were you at the Rosen Center?

I was at Rosen Center. That British lady was MEAN. PE Civil/Transportation.
Yeah she was! Very patronizing in my opinion.

Lol! yes I agree. I was sitting next to several people taking the Power exam and the guy at my table shared his timer with me and I am very grateful. Was wondering if he made it to this forum. I took the PE Civil/Transportation exam as well.
I sat next to another FSU grad (HVAC Mechanical); I took the Civil Structural. Wondering if he's on the forum too. I didn't think to share a business card or contact info at the time.

lol I'm not sure there was anyone on the proctor staff that I'd have a beer with. Some seemed nicer than others, but they weren't playing around about following the rules.

I took the Vertical Buildings part of the 16 Hour Structural exam and have not seen any results yet either, but when I passed the Civil/Structural in May of 2013 I received an email from NCEES saying the results were posted, not from FBPE.

Anybody call the FBPE yet? I still haven't received any emails from FBPE or NCEES.

Anybody call the FBPE yet? I still haven't received any emails from FBPE or NCEES.
I haven't. I chatted with NCEES a little while ago and they told me that FL hasn't released the results to them yet, but that's all I know. I've been tempted all day to call the board, but I'm pretty confident that all I'd get is a non-answer.

edit: so excited I posted twice!

:pASSED2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back