Florida Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked on the license website, and I have already been assigned a PE license number. Maybe the certificates will come sooner this year also!
Yes, I saw my license number too--now I really believed that I passed the exam. It look like NCEES and FBPE is on a roll this year (based on previous emails I read on this board). Very efficient, I would say for this past PE passers. Maybe they might have mailed out those wall certificate too, as you stated.

Well lookey there. Do we need some official word from FBPE to order our seals, or can we get that rolling with just the number?

Do you think it's too much to hope for a Pre-Thanksgiving Day release of the October results? I mean a fellow can hope right?

You people aren't any fun! Anyway, NP and NJM April came out in 41 days... So, I'm still crossing my fingers for 12/5/13 as part of NCEES's Continual Improvement Plan.

You people aren't any fun! Anyway, NP and NJM April came out in 41 days... So, I'm still crossing my fingers for 12/5/13 as part of NCEES's Continual Improvement Plan.
that would be nice considering that the NCEES is opening registration for April on 12/2.

It usually takes longer to get the October results, probably because of Thanksgiving week.

that would be nice considering that the NCEES is opening registration for April on 12/2.

Why does when they're opening registration matter? Shouldn't it matter more when they close registration?

Why does when they're opening registration matter? Shouldn't it matter more when they close registration?
it shouldn't matter with the exception that those who need to retake the exam, will need to immediately re-register.

NCEES is no longer opening registration for the April 2014 tests on 12/2/13; Registration opens on 12/17/13 now.

See, apparently there must be some sort of relationship between the date which scores are released and registration date for the upcoming exam

I still say Dec 14
dec 13 (got results on dec 14th last time)

After a little research, I hope you are wrong NJM:

The Florida board’s deadlines for the April 2014 exams are as follows:

• Initial applications—October 11, 2013

Completion of initial application—December 13, 2013
Repeat examinee applications—December 13, 2013

Back