Florida PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's up to the Board, isn't it?? NCEES released the results to all the State Boards yesterday. This is on NCEES' website:
Results

When results have been released to the Florida board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account.

Ugh...hurry up and validate!!!
"The results are finally up!!!! You can check now."

... is what I will be saying when they arrive.

aaaaaahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaha....GET BACK TO WORK BEFORE I GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR INFO!!! :)

I think it's up to the Board, isn't it?? NCEES released the results to all the State Boards yesterday. This is on NCEES' website:
Results

When results have been released to the Florida board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account.

Ugh...hurry up and validate!!!
"The results are finally up!!!! You can check now."

... is what I will be saying when they arrive.
You had me fooled for a sec, lol

Florida results are out. Pass!!! No email but I just checked NCEES and my result is up.

Holy crap! I passed too! Congrats to all that did. For those who didn't, don't be discouraged. This was my second go round, and it can be done!

I passed!! I can't believe it. This was my final opportunity so I studied 6 months this time and took the School of PE course. It was a huge help. Good luck to all!

I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Electrical & Comp: Power

Good Luck to everyone

I passed!! I can't believe it. This was my final opportunity so I studied 6 months this time and took the School of PE course. It was a huge help. Good luck to all!

CONGRATS! What PM module did you take? School of PE online or onsite class?

OMG!

Exam Type: PE - Electrical and Computer: Power

Exam Date: April 2011

Exam Result: Pass

:multiplespotting:

:multiplespotting:
My buddy Walker has been waiting a few months to be opened up....First name Johnny ;)

Cheers to those who passed!

For those who didn't, don't be discouraged! Keep at it! Took me 2x to pass the FE. I'll drink on your behalf this wknd!

I passed on my first attempt. This website was helpful, Thank you

PE: Electrical

Last edited by a moderator:
Back