Florida April 08 Retakers

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcurras

Reaction score
Florida April 08 Re-takers

I have a simple question: I have not yet received the board (Florida) approval card confirmation, nor myfloridalicense.com exam information has been updated. Are you Florida 04/08 re-takers in the same boat as I am?

Thanks.

RC

I have a simple question: I have not yet received the board (Florida) approval card confirmation, nor myfloridalicense.com exam information has been updated. Are you Florida 04/08 re-takers in the same boat as I am?

Thanks.

RC

I would call them. I was registered to take the exam in April 07, but due to moving, changing jobs, etc., did not take the exam until October. When I re-registered to take the exam, I still had not received notice that I was accepted up to a week before the ELSES cut-off date. I called them and was told that I was approved and to go ahead and register. The last day of the ELSES deadline, I received my verification card.

From the Florida Board Website:

"The deadline for submitting the Fundamental re-take exam application and the PE re-take exam application is January 11, 2008. Please note: ELSES has established the deadline of February 23, 2008 to register for the April exam. Due to the high increase in applications, please limit your telephone calls for status checks of your application."

Hope this helps and good luck!

The FBPE is not very timely in providing responses for applications and things of this nature and even LESS timely with updating thier website. If you have ANY concerns, please contact them directly to query your registration status. Start contacting them early as it may take numerous iterations to get past ...
11.gif

JR

Thanks.

RC
I also suggest calling tem, even though it is difficult to get a live person. Keep trying. But in the mean time do not let yourself off guard. Keep studing.

Good luck

Thanks for your response…

I already contact them last November, and they told me that I will be receiving the “go ahead” confirmation by now, as well as the application update on the mentioned web page (both negative as today). However, first-time applicants have already received their confirmation (more than 2 weeks ago). I know, from them, that I have no problems with my application, and I should be clear to re-take the exam. I am just a little concerned about not having yet received their response.

By the way, congratulation to all new PEs, and Happy New Year!!!

Thanks.

RC.

Thanks for your response…
I already contact them last November, and they told me that I will be receiving the “go ahead” confirmation by now, as well as the application update on the mentioned web page (both negative as today). However, first-time applicants have already received their confirmation (more than 2 weeks ago). I know, from them, that I have no problems with my application, and I should be clear to re-take the exam. I am just a little concerned about not having yet received their response.

By the way, congratulation to all new PEs, and Happy New Year!!!

Thanks.

RC.
Yes, its true I also recieved mine about two weeks ago (first time). But I was also worried and I posted here too.. asking if people got it. I don't see any problem to re-register you since all your credentials are already approved before...

If you've been approved to take the PE in florida AND -- as long as you haven't taken the exam more than 3 times and are still within the 3 year time window, then applying for re-exam is a formality. just make sure the check doesn't bounce.

Back