first Farrah now MJ!?!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read the story ... that his phenomenal!!

Also scary - thinking about how something so random could potentially lead to a cause of death.

JR

Wow, could be from the plane! How any of us survive is sometime amazing.

Back to MJ, looks like AEG may be sitting on a gold mine after all, since his last rehearsal was recorded for DVD the night he died Final Rehearsal

Shamwow guy just plain 'bites'...
2mhg19l.jpg

THIS JUST IN.........

MJ did NOT die of a heart attack.

it was food poisoning.

They said he ate a 12 year old weiner.

They say celebs die in threes. Leave it to Billy Mays to throw in one extra COMPLETELY FREE!

Michael Jackson had a heart attack when he found out Boyz 2 Men was a music group not a delivery service.

Add Steve McNair to the mix...

Sounds like the 'friend' whacked him then finished herself off in a murder-suicide. They're really keeping this hush hush. I wonder what kind of sordid details went on beneath the surface.

Was he ending the relationship or cutting her off from his money and she snapped? Lots of unanswered questions here.

I think he was still married (but not to her).

Last edited by a moderator:
Read an article that said she went from driving a Kia to a brand new Caddy Escalade. Maybe she was gettin dumped and didn't like the idea of going back to her Kia.

Same article she told somebody that he told her he was going to divorce his wife...haven't they figured out by now that they always say that?

Last edited by a moderator:
They say celebs die in threes. Leave it to Billy Mays to throw in one extra COMPLETELY FREE!
I just saw this and snorted. That was awesome.

I'm definitely voting murder-suicide on the McNair death. That girl seems crazy from the few details that have leaked out.

Back