Feelings

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good.....that means I am not crazy! There is so much to know and not know for that matter.

first time huh? don't worry, when you meet the right guy you'll just know, it will all feel right. Until the next morning when you wake up and he's gone, and he won't return your phone calls....

Wait... what were we talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like my freshmen year .....only it was girls and we didn't get to the next morning most of the time.

Well, all of this studying and worrying may be for nothing. I may be deployed to North Dakota for disaster duty! I guess I can always study until October :( .

Oh crap! That would really suck....

(I guess I need to check up with the news - I had no idea a disaster had struck ND)

Well, all of this studying and worrying may be for nothing. I may be deployed to North Dakota for disaster duty! I guess I can always study until October :( .
oh wow. Well, hope it works out in your favor somehow. I almost cancelled mine b/c I have a really good friend getting married that weekend in another state.

For some reason when I saw the topic header I felt compelled to burst into song.....Whoa whoa whoa feelings.

first time huh? don't worry, when you meet the right guy you'll just know, it will all feel right. Until the next morning when you wake up and he's gone, and he won't return your phone calls....
Wait... what were we talking about?
dude: I'm sorry this topic brought up such painful memories for you.

Back