Feel good about how you did on the exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wGdM5.gif

Sorry to double-post, couldn't find an edit button - I just got a response that the message function in our NCEES accounts is the right place to do that. "If you have technical question issues, you may post them here."
Do you need 40+ posts to edit?

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt the morning was rather simple and the afternoon (Transportation) lined up really well with my field. I do not honestly see how I would have failed, but even if I do there is always next time!

Now I get it. So that's why you've been posting meaningless lines and copy/paste in every single topic on this site.

FYI... Annoyance overload and poor etiquette!
I didn't post meaningless lines, I assume you're referring to the Donald's twitter feed. 

I didn't post meaningless lines, I assume you're referring to the Donald's twitter feed. 
I'm referring to the 30+ post responding to posts as far as 2009 (if not farther) on this forum and copying/pasting the same lines (like "Hope the PE worked out for you!") or statements of no consequence like "Agreed", all within a 1 hour period. Anyone could see you were blasting to get up in numbers but I may have been the only one annoyed enough to say something. I also have nothing better to do so here we are. 

But you know.... not my board, not my problem, still annoying, and really there's no reason to pretend otherwise. It was obvious. I just wasn't sure what the end goal was until seeing this post. Still poor etiquette. I hope you got your "Edit" feature and now make use of the Spam topic like @matt267 PE suggested or even use the Games topic to get to your goal. Spam away! Spam away!

I'm referring to the 30+ post responding to posts as far as 2009 (if not farther) on this forum and copying/pasting the same lines (like "Hope the PE worked out for you!") or statements of no consequence like "Agreed", all within a 1 hour period. Anyone could see you were blasting to get up in numbers but I may have been the only one annoyed enough to say something. I also have nothing better to do so here we are. 

But you know.... not my board, not my problem, still annoying, and really there's no reason to pretend otherwise. It was obvious. I just wasn't sure what the end goal was until seeing this post. Still poor etiquette. I hope you got your "Edit" feature and now make use of the Spam topic like @matt267 PE suggested or even use the Games topic to get to your goal. Spam away! Spam away!
Still can't edit...

Back