FE exam - NO SCRATCH PAPER?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k2keylargo

Reaction score
:ruh: How much room do they give you to work the problems? I've been going thru the Lindeburg FE review manual trying to work the problems in the little bit of blank space around the problems. I think this is damn near impossible to work all problems without making stupid mistakes :brick: in such little space.

How many questions are on a page? In Lindberg's FE Review Manual there are about 8 problems on a page :read:, and that isn't enough for me

2 to 5. Usually 3 though. Plenty of room in most cases. On the 3-4 I ran out of room I didn't use the area above or below it so I just worked there. Yea, don't worry about it.

That?s the way it is buddy. No scrap paper of any kind. You do all your writing on the test question booklet. Every discipline, including the PE, has to go through with it.

There is plenty of room in the book to do problems, and if you need more room, must of the time you dont use the blank area on one of the other problems.

What if you weren't allowed to scratch yourself during the exam? That would be rough. :eek:ld timer:

Latest posts

Back