• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FE exam (electrical specific) - Study Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

clay1492

Book ------------------------- ISBN ----------------------- Price I paid

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. NCEES FE Electrical Sample Questions (ISBN ? 1-932613-25-0) - $ 35.00

2. NCEES FE Supplied Reference Handbook ? 7th edition (ISBN ? 1-932613-19-6) - $14.00

3. Electrical Engineering: FE Exam preparation (ISBN - 1-4195-0572-6) - $40.00

4. Fundamentals of Engineering: FE Exam Preparation (ISBN - 0-7931-9558-6) $70.00

5. Electrical Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam (ISBN ? 1-888-557-20-7) $20.00.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone studying for the April 2007 FE exam (electrical specific), I have some books for sale. I paid about $180.00 for all of these books, but I am willing to sale at a much lower price. I was fortunate enough to pass both the FE and PE, so I no longer need these books. Before I put them on Ebay, I thought I would see if anyone on the FE/PE exam forums wanted to buy them. I would like to sell them as a package. So anyone interested please make me a reasonable offer and add $10.00 to it for shipping. If shipping is less, I will put the difference in the box with the books.

Most of the books look brand new; however I do not have the CD that came with the NCEES FE Sample questions. I trashed it since it contained the same questions that were in the book. The only cool thing about the CD is that it would time you, but how do you work a problem on the computer. I needed scratch paper.

If interested please respond with a reasonable offer to this thread or email me at: msuclay_at_hotmail.com (replace _at_ with @).

Latest posts

Back