FE Exam 2010 in Ohio (Does it mean I passed?)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skydeep

Reaction score
Hi,

I only see 'Results Notice' link while I login to NCEES ans am unable to open the link (page error after a long wait). Anyone has any idea if I passed? Please see the attachment.

Thanks.

Skydeep

Ohio_FE_2010_Results_Notice.doc

Attachments

• Ohio_FE_2010_Results_Notice.doc
    34 KB · Views: 82
Hi,
I only see 'Results Notice' link while I login to NCEES ans am unable to open the link (page error after a long wait). Anyone has any idea if I passed? Please see the attachment.

Thanks.

Skydeep
In Ohio as well clicking and waiting... I could confirm but from what I understand if you dont have the diagnostics link then you passed.

Hi,

Thanks.

Skydeep
In Ohio as well clicking and waiting... I could confirm but from what I understand if you dont have the diagnostics link then you passed.

Lets keep our hopes up. I didn't get the 'diagnostic link'. I just dont want to go thru this again.

I managed to finally get my results page to come up last night at around 11 PM. This morning the site was down again. I only got it on my iPhone, so I didn't get to save the results page, so I took a screenshot. Anyway, I passed! I'm very excited, as I am 9 years removed from college, and relearning the stuff for the FE was not easy...but still, a first time pass. I was in the Army for 5 years following college (ROTC payed for school), then went back into engineering about 4 years ago. I miss the experience cutoff for the April PE exam by about a month or so, so now I've got about 10 months to study for the PE....

BTW, I only had the 'results notice' link for those who still haven't gotten theirs up.

Hi,

Thanks.

Skydeep
I had the same thing and got a pass in CA. Good luck to you getting through!! I also checked mine on an iPhone at dinner last night...I just want to reopen the webpage and print my thing!! :[[[

Back