FE = DEC 7 & PE = DEC ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually both are released at the same time...Looks like this time they released them separately. I would say by the end of next week PE will start to appear.

Usually both are released at the same time...Looks like this time they released them separately. I would say by the end of next week PE will start to appear.
Thats not true. The PE is generally released 1-2 weeks after the FE. I would guess the week of Dec 17th. Good luck to everyone. I went through the same shit. Its stressful but you will be in PE glory once you found out you passed.

Thats not true. The PE is generally released 1-2 weeks after the FE. I would guess the week of Dec 17th. Good luck to everyone. I went through the same shit. Its stressful but you will be in PE glory once you found out you passed.
or "I have to study and take the damn thing again" hell...

or "I have to study and take the damn thing again" hell...
Happened to me once. It was a bad Christmas last year and I was really down especially knowing I had to restudy but I did and I passed. Not the end of the world but I have felt the frustration.

Latest posts

Back