• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FE and PE Review Materials for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bman

Reaction score
The wifey asked that I clean out the home office now that all of my exams are done. I have the following for sale and all are in perfect condition (no creased bindings, no markings on any of the pages, etc). I'll leave them on here for a bit and then probably move them to ebay if no one is interested.

FE Review Materials- Entire FE Review Package - $100

1. FE Review Manual, Raped Preparation for the General Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, 2nd ed., Lindeburg, PPI. $50

2. Mechanical Discipline- Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam, 2nd ed., Saad and Tabrizi, PPI. $30

3. FE/EIT Sample Examinations (General), 2nd ed., Lindeburg, PPI. $30

4. Solutions Manual for the Engineer-In-Training Reference Manual, SI Units, 8th ed., Lindeburg, PPI. $30

PE Review Materials- Entire PE Review Package- $160

5. Principles and Practice of Engineering Mechanical Sample Questions & Solutions, 2008, NCEES. $30

6. Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam, HVAC and Refrigeration Problems, 2nd ed., Elder, PPI. $30

7. Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam, Thermal and Fluids Systems Problems, 2nd ed., Deckler, PPI. $30

8. Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam, Mechanical Systems and Materials Problems, 2nd ed., Cooke, PPI. $30

9. Mechanical PE Sample Examination, 2nd ed., Lindeburg, PPI. $40

10. Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, A Companion to the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual, 12th ed., Lindeburg, PPI. $45

Shipping is not included in the above and can be negotiated. Contact me at [email protected] if interested or just reply below. Thanks.

I've crossed out the books that I've agreed to sell already.

The wifey asked that I clean out the home office now that all of my exams are done. I have the following for sale and all are in perfect condition (no creased bindings, no markings on any of the pages, etc). I'll leave them on here for a bit and then probably move them to ebay if no one is interested.

1. FE Review Manual, Raped Preparation for the General Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, 2nd ed., Lindeburg, PPI. $50

2. Mechanical Discipline- Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam, 2nd ed., Saad and Tabrizi, PPI. $30

4. Solutions Manual for the Engineer-In-Training Reference Manual, SI Units, 8th ed., Lindeburg, PPI. $30

5. Principles and Practice of Engineering Mechanical Sample Questions & Solutions, 2008, NCEES. $30

6. Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam, HVAC and Refrigeration Problems, 2nd ed., Elder, PPI. $30

7. Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam, Thermal and Fluids Systems Problems, 2nd ed., Deckler, PPI. $30

8. Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam, Mechanical Systems and Materials Problems, 2nd ed., Cooke, PPI. $30

10. Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, A Companion to the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual, 12th ed., Lindeburg, PPI. $45

Shipping is not included in the above and can be negotiated. Contact me at [email protected] if interested or just reply below. Thanks.

I've crossed out the books that I've agreed to sell already.

Back