Favorite type of woman

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite type of woman

• Blond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brunette

• Red head

• Yes Please

• Total voters
This poll needs revising. I don't see the EASY button

Last edited by a moderator:
This poll needs revising.  I don't see the EASY button
fing21.gif

:rotflmao

JR

Younger years...willing.

Older...quiet.

Older yet...not there and can't say yet.

just the two cents.

I love all women. They are great.

If it weren't for blondes, brunettes wouldn't be special, if it weren't for brunettes then blondes wouldn't be cool, if it weren't for short ones, there'd be no tall ones, etc. etc.

you get my drift. They are all wonderful. It's why we get up in the morning. It's why we try to improve ourselves, is to create a higher status to attract women, we work to make money to improve that status, we workout to get in shape to improve that status, most everything we do is to either improve that status or maintain the status. This may be conscious or sub-conscious but I think it is the reason most of us males get out of bed.

Motivation.

Who agrees? disagrees?

To quote the great Dave Chapelle:

"If guys could get laid in a cardboard box, they wouldn't buy a house."

I think that DV got some birthday wakeup :eyebrows: :true:

But very well put boss. The urge to procreate is embedded deep in our psyche, plus girls are pretty cool! :210:

you get my drift. They are all wonderful. It's why we get up in the morning. It's why we try to improve ourselves, is to create a higher status to attract women, we work to make money to improve that status, we workout to get in shape to improve that status, most everything we do is to either improve that status or maintain the status. This may be conscious or sub-conscious but I think it is the reason most of us males get out of bed.
The life cycle: Birth - Reproduce - Die

From bacteria to human, we all use the same cycle.

Back