Exam weekend: Read this

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to be prepared for the worst. Plus, I'm kind of bored without the exam to study for. Not that I really study much for this past one. But still.

Either way, that wasn't my last exam. If I passed great, then ill take the CSE exam next year. If i failed, well then ill be taking power again.

Grad school? No thanks. I'd rather have another kid.

Best of luck..

part of me I am glad I am finished with the test but part of me want to relive the high and stress LOL
/\needs a hobby
Or try grad school. I guarantee the stress is worse.
Tried it and liked it so much I did it again.
Doing that now....doing business not even engineering and the there is still plenty of stress. Never had a 4.0 before now though.
thought about it..but it will cost like $100k ...don't think company will pay that much maybe $10k/year, which i will be responsible for $80k!
Ya maybe if you chose Yale. There are other schools where you can get a graduate degree that do not cost that much.
MBA around here cost that much! But I can't see the reason to get a master in EE...which cost maybe $40k..

MBA around here cost that much! But I can't see the reason to get a master in EE...which cost maybe $40k..
Maybe locally, but there are other distance-learning options available. There are an infinite amount of reasons to pursue a MS degree. For one it will really differentiate you from the masses. It will also build your portfolio and knowledge quite extensively. To name only a few.

Back