Exam Weekend & EB.com

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
FYI, Out of courtesy to NCEES we will close the forum during exam weekend. Generally by the time you are taking the exam EST Friday it will be closed until Monday or Tuesday. (Assuming I remember to hit all the right buttons)

This is done to discourage you from talking about the exam, we dont want any results invalidated because you talked about a test question. Thats taken very seriously, and they can track you down (see an article pinned in this forum)

There will be people from NCEES monitoring the site the weeks after the exam, so dont do anything stupid after we turn it back on.

Sorry for the downtime but we hope you will udnerstand.

AND GOOD LUCK!

FYI, Out of courtesy to NCEES we will close the forum during exam weekend. Generally by the time you are taking the exam EST Friday it will be closed until Monday or Tuesday. (Assuming I remember to hit all the right buttons)
This is done to discourage you from talking about the exam, we dont want any results invalidated because you talked about a test question. Thats taken very seriously, and they can track you down (see an article pinned in this forum)

There will be people from NCEES monitoring the site the weeks after the exam, so dont do anything stupid after we turn it back on.

AND GOOD LUCK!
We udnerstand gud...

Also good luck to all taking the exam! We will welcome you all on the otherside...

Good luck to all you test takers out there!!!
Ditto. I hope those of you sitting for the PE this Friday are taking some time off work to relax. I took two days off before my exam last October and I thought that was a big help. I did some light studying that Wednesday and made sure I had everything ready to go, then played golf, had lunch with the wife, and just generally took it easy on Thursday.

Good thing this Friday is my day off or I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Good luck to all the testees! I didn't even know it, but one of the guys in my office left yesterday for Florida for the exam, hope he passes!

Good luck to all the testees! Hopefully we will have a lot of new PE-nesses around here soon.

:blink:

I don't know about you guys, but as a recent PE passer (October 08 exam) - I don't know what the hell to do with myself. I am actually thinking of taking off on Friday just wish the test takers well in NY as they file in. I still feel like I haven't studied enough - even though I don't have to take the test. Does that make sense?

Anyway - good luck to all!!

I wish I could take some time off to relax. I am not studying at all on Thursday and plan to leave at lunch to head to my test city (3 hours away). I'm going to make a detour and eat at a little place I like. Wednesday is my 4 year wedding anniversary. I'll be at work that day but am taking a long romantic lunch, which is ideal because we won't have the 2 yo tagalong like we would for dinner.

Got this for DH for his anni gift.... (we're big zombie fans)

7d5e19f3b2f06eda22b7778eaf5e5df6.jpg

I wish I could take some time off to relax. I am not studying at all on Thursday and plan to leave at lunch to head to my test city (3 hours away). I'm going to make a detour and eat at a little place I like. Wednesday is my 4 year wedding anniversary. I'll be at work that day but am taking a long romantic lunch, which is ideal because we won't have the 2 yo tagalong like we would for dinner.
Got this for DH for his anni gift.... (we're big zombie fans)

7d5e19f3b2f06eda22b7778eaf5e5df6.jpg

That thing was in the SkyMall catalog on my flight last week!

AND GOOD LUCK!
Do you supposed "He who will not be named" is shutting his website down as well? Nope. Can't say that with a straight face.......

Back