Exam Cafe

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy

Reaction score
I've been doing mostly CERM problems, and I plan to work some sample exams closer to the actual exam, but I'm wondering if as a supplement the exam cafe is worth it? I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Haha! If they had sandwiches, it would definately be worth it...

I've been doing mostly CERM problems, and I plan to work some sample exams closer to the actual exam, but I'm wondering if as a supplement the exam cafe is worth it? I'd appreciate your thoughts.

I signed up for examcafe for the last 4 weeks before the exam. I found it very useful and advised all my colleagues to sign up for it as well. It has loads of solved problems and the most important

thing I found was the non-quantative questions. PE exam (atleast civil) contains almost 40% of non-quantatitive questions and examcafe has loads of them. Try it...

Thanks, October 2008. That was kind of my thinking is just to try them as a general review, and for the non-quantitative problems.

I signed up for examcafe for the last 4 weeks before the exam. I found it very useful and advised all my colleagues to sign up for it as well. It has loads of solved problems and the most importantthing I found was the non-quantative questions. PE exam (atleast civil) contains almost 40% of non-quantatitive questions and examcafe has loads of them. Try it...
I agree 100% with the last post. I signed up for 30 days before the exam and found it very helpful for the same reasons. Good Luck!

I signed up for the exam cafe 2 weeks prior to the exam and by loking at the solved problems I could tell that they were way too much for the test. I looked at the 'word problems' for my depth section (transportation) briefly and found them to be logical. The sheer volume of the problems deterred me from going thru all of it as I had enough material from my review class and other notes that I could use.

I had even made a PDF of the Q&A for all the morning sections and my depth section. I took the print of the PDF but did not even open those questions once during the test.

Back