Environmental

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine down in FL yesterday. I failed, i have talked to 2 others who passed. I messed up on solid waste and site remediation and will be looking for books/references for those questions.

Really sorry that you guys did not pass. I'm anxiously waiting for mail here in TN and more worried than ever seeing that pass rate is only 59%. Did any of you get your scores out of 100?

Just released in MD. Got a 52 out of 100...failed. This was my first and last time. I would like to see the pass rate for this years environmental. I heard that 20 states had a 0% pass rate for environmental.

Just released in MD. Got a 52 out of 100...failed. This was my first and last time. I would like to see the pass rate for this years environmental. I heard that 20 states had a 0% pass rate for environmental.
20 states with no one passing? That doesn't seem right. That's one of the reasons it takes so long to get scores; they review the exams for that kind of bias.

Anyway, don't feel so discouraged, try again. Come to this board and ask for help.

I got a 56 out of 100 and failed. Does anyone know what the highest failing score has been thus far? Where do you go to see the pass rates for the states?

I got a 59/100 on the Environmental. Anyone get higher than that? Wondering what the cutoff was.

Back