Environmental PE Review Materials for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viandecndy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I luckily passed my Environmental Engineering PE Exam on the first try. I am now listing a selection of my reference materials for sale. Some books have highlighting and handwritten notes; however, all notes are in ink, which should be acceptable with most state standards (I took mine in NY, and handwritten notes were allowed). The majority of the notes are in the front of the reference manual, although there are brief notes throughout, many resulting from writing in official corrections posted on the PPI website. Please let me know if you have any specific questions. I can also provide photos of specific textbooks. I have added on an estimated shipping charge that varies slightly based on the weights of the books (as I might have to get some boxes and packing materials). If you buy multiples, I will provide a more realistic shipping charge for the combined purchase as I did these all individually. I will get them out to you quickly.

Please contact me at [email protected] or pm with any questions; I will accept paypal. I am willing to sell individually, or any combination of books. I will consider reasonable offers as well, so please ask!

- Environmental Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE (Second Edition, ISBN 978-1-888577-98-3): $160 + $10 shipping (selling for $225 new; this book has handwritten notes in it; I wrote some quick reference formulas on one of the first blank pages, as well as some conversion factors on the inside covers. Additionally, there are notes in margins on some pages. A colleague of mine used my book, and also passed, so I don't think the notes bothered him.)

- Environmental Engineering Practice PE Exams by R. Wane Schneiter, PhD, PE (Third Edition, ISBN 978-1-59126-001-1): $40 + $5 shipping (selling for $70 new, no notes or highlighting)

- NCEES Environmental Sample Questions and Solutions (ISBN 978-1-932613-53-7): $25 + $5 shipping (selling for $55 new; no notes or highlighting)

- Environmental Engineering Solved Problems by R. Wane Schneiter, PhD, PE (Second Edition, ISBN 978-1-59126-071-4): $40 + $5 shipping (sells for $70 new, no notes or highlighting)

- Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam (Companion to the reference manual) by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE (Second Edition, ISBN 978-1-888577-99-0): $40 + $7 shipping as this is pretty thick (sells for $70 new; no notes or highlighting)

- Air Pollution Control-A Design Approach by Cooper and Alley (Third Edition, ISBN 1-57766-218-0): $40+$5 shipping (Amazon is selling this for $89 new; this book has some highlighting)

- Water and Wastewater Technology, Fifth Edition, by Hammer and Hammer (ISBN 0-13-097325-4): $40+$5 shipping (I had trouble locating this exact book; I used it with a college course and found this book to be pretty useful; it has some limited highlighting and notes)

- A Brief Introduction to Fluid Mechanics by Young, Munson, and Okiishi (Third Edition, ISBN 0-471-45757-4): $20 + $5 shipping (I couldn't locate this online, and it has tabs stuck to it that could be cut off, but I can't remove...put them there back in college!)

I also have the following supplemental references for sale, if you are interested in any of the following:

- An Introduction to Applied and Environmental Geophysics by John M. Reynolds (ISBN 0471955558): $40 + $5 shipping

- A Problem Solving Approach to Aquatic Chemistry by James N. Jensen (ISBN 0471413860): $40 + $5 shipping

- Environmental Modeling: Fate and Transport of Pollutants in Water, Air, and Soil by Jerald L. Schnoor (ISBN 0471124362): $40 + $5 shipping

- Physical and Chemical Hydrogeology by Schwartz and Domenico (ISBN 0471597627): $50 + $5 shipping

- Applied Hydrology by Maidment, Chow, and Hays (ISBN 0070108102): $30+ $5 shipping

Thanks for looking and good luck!

Karen

Hello Everyone,

Editing the above message to omit solds...the books below are still available:

- Environmental Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE (Second Edition, ISBN 978-1-888577-98-3): $160 + $10 shipping (selling for $225 new; this book has handwritten notes in it; I wrote some quick reference formulas on one of the first blank pages, as well as some conversion factors on the inside covers. Additionally, there are notes in margins on some pages. A colleague of mine used my book, and also passed, so I don't think the notes bothered him.)

- Environmental Engineering Solved Problems by R. Wane Schneiter, PhD, PE (Second Edition, ISBN 978-1-59126-071-4): $40 + $5 shipping (sells for $70 new, no notes or highlighting)

- Air Pollution Control-A Design Approach by Cooper and Alley (Third Edition, ISBN 1-57766-218-0): $40+$5 shipping (Amazon is selling this for $89 new; this book has some highlighting)

- Water and Wastewater Technology, Fifth Edition, by Hammer and Hammer (ISBN 0-13-097325-4): $40+$5 shipping (I had trouble locating this exact book; I used it with a college course and found this book to be pretty useful; it has some limited highlighting and notes)

- A Brief Introduction to Fluid Mechanics by Young, Munson, and Okiishi (Third Edition, ISBN 0-471-45757-4): $20 + $5 shipping (I couldn't locate this online, and it has tabs stuck to it that could be cut off, but I can't remove...put them there back in college!)

I also have the following supplemental references for sale, if you are interested in any of the following:

- An Introduction to Applied and Environmental Geophysics by John M. Reynolds (ISBN 0471955558): $40 + $5 shipping

- Environmental Modeling: Fate and Transport of Pollutants in Water, Air, and Soil by Jerald L. Schnoor (ISBN 0471124362): $40 + $5 shipping

- Physical and Chemical Hydrogeology by Schwartz and Domenico (ISBN 0471597627): $50 + $5 shipping

- Applied Hydrology by Maidment, Chow, and Hays (ISBN 0070108102): $30+ $5 shipping

Karen

Hello Everyone,

Editing the above message to omit more sold books...the following are still available:

Karen

Karen,

I'll take my PE exam this upcoming April 2014 and I've read a few threads recommend the CERM instead of the EnviroERM for Environmental PE. Do you know the difference?

I've been hanging around here for years and I've never heard that. I don't know why you would use the CERM; it would have lots of topics that aren't relevant to the Environmental Exam and it would be missing a lot of other topics. Some of the sections are the same since the EERM was based on the CERM, but I don't think the CERM covers enough.

Back