• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Environmental PE References For Sale!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmr

Reaction score
I am looking to sell the following references that helped me to pass the environmental PE exam last fall:

1. Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam, 2nd Edition by Michael Lindeburg - condition like new, no notes or highlighting:

Retail New: $65 Asking: $40

2. Enviromental Engineering Practice PE Exams, 3rd Edition by R. Wane Schneiter - good condition, some notes only in the solutions section:

Retail New: $60 Asking: $30

3. NCEES Principles and Practice of Engineering Environmental Engineering Sample Questions & Solution (2004 edition) - has notes in pen throughout but solutions are not identified:

Retail New: $53 Asking: $25

4. Integrated Solid Waste Management - Engineering Principles and Management Issues, Tchobanoglous / Theisen / Vigil - in fair condition with some highlighting

Retail New: $219 Asking: $60

5. Printed Course Notes from the NC State 8-DVD Course

I don't have the CD's anymore but honestly I couldn't get through them. The printed slides were the most useful as a quick reference during the exam.

Retail (for the CDs & notes): $500 Asking (notes only): $30

All prices include shipping within the US. You can have the whole list for $150 if you take the whole set off my hands. Payment by paypal preferred. Please contact me at: [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks & good luck with your studies!

Back