• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Environmental P.E. resources

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbfifas

Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gals,

I was lucky enough to pass the first time out and would like to sell the following to someone who can use these:

Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam by Lindeburg

Environmental Engineering Practice PE Exams, by Schneiter

Environmental Engineering Solved Problems, Schneiter

NCEES Sample Questions and Solutions (2004 edition)

NCEES Sample Questions and Solutions (the newest edition 2011)

I loved the NCEES sample tests and there are a ton of problems and practice tests with the other references. I used all of these during my studies along with the big Reference Manual by Lindeburg. That was all.

All the above brand new is $265. How about $200 shipped OBO. Let me know if that is reasonable or make me and offer.

Thanks,

Brendon

Hi,

I wants to buy only the two NCEES Sample Questions ans Solutions, how much do you want? Please reply [email protected].

Hey Guys/Gals,
I was lucky enough to pass the first time out and would like to sell the following to someone who can use these:

I loved the NCEES sample tests and there are a ton of problems and practice tests with the other references. I used all of these during my studies along with the big Reference Manual by Lindeburg. That was all.

All the above brand new is $265. How about $200 shipped OBO. Let me know if that is reasonable or make me and offer.

Thanks,

Brendon

Hey Guys/Gals,

Thanks,

Brendon

I would like to buy all please respond at [email protected]

Back