• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Environmental P.E. References

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SecondWind

Reaction score
I just passed the Oct 10 Environmental exam and I'll be putting my references and two like new HP35s up for sale. I'm looking to sell the entire lot together - it will save you a ton of time finding/ordering the books separately.

Having the right references and knowing where to find information was key in passing the exam (I spent several months reviewing the texts before working problems).

Here is the list so far - I'll add more detail/photos soon:

Environmental Engineering Reference Manual (ENVRM2), 2nd Edition with E-Book

Environmental Engineering Practice PE Exams (ENPX3), 3rd Edition

Environmental Engineering Solved Problems (ENSP2), 2nd Edition

Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam (ENVPP2), 2nd Edition

NCEES PE Environmental Sample Questions & Solutions, 2011 & 2006 versions

Environmental Engineering Dictionary, Lee

Introduction to Environmental Engineering, Davis

Practical Design Calculations for Groundwater and Soil Remediation, Kuo

Environmental Law Handbook, Sullivan

Wastewater Engineering: Treatment and Reuse, Metcalf & Eddy

Air Pollution Control, Cooper

Just let me know if you are interested and we can work out a deal. I plan on using the USPS Priority Flat Rate service/boxes to keep the shipping costs reasonable.

I just passed the Oct 10 Environmental exam and I'll be putting my references and two like new HP35s up for sale. I'm looking to sell the entire lot together - it will save you a ton of time finding/ordering the books separately.
Having the right references and knowing where to find information was key in passing the exam (I spent several months reviewing the texts before working problems).

Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam (ENVPP2), 2nd Edition

Just let me know if you are interested and we can work out a deal. I plan on using the USPS Priority Flat Rate service/boxes to keep the shipping costs reasonable.

Hi,

I am interested in buying some of the books you listed. Here is my contact id: [email protected] Send me an email with the pricing of each book.

thanks

hello, congrats on passing the exam. i could definitely use some of your books. please email [email protected]/ thanks

I have someone interested in the lot. If not, I'll sell them separetely.

Thanks!

Hello Fellow Friends:

I just passed PE Environmental Exam (Oct '12) from the State of Texas. I am planning to sell following reference materials that I used in my PE exam.

NCEES PE Environmental Sample Questions & Solutions, 2011 version

If you are interested in buying all of these references or few of them, you can contact me at [email protected]. The price and shipping can be worked out via email communication.

Sehul

Back