Environmental or Water Resources and Environmental Pass/Fail and NCEES Survey Email

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But they have a database of NCEES users and their degrees per the users NCEES profile.

I think you're giving NCEES too much credit.
I don't think degree information would help filter or target email recipients in this instance. You can have a degree in mathematics and still be a registered PE working in the environmental field. And as someone who's done work with email mailing lists, it really wouldn't be difficult for NCEES to filter recipients based on passing of exam.

You can have a degree in mathematics and still be a registered PE working in the environmental field
Not in my state.

And as someone who's done work with email mailing lists, it really wouldn't be difficult for NCEES to filter recipients based on passing of exam.
Cool, I also specialize in spam.

Not in my state.

Cool, I also specialize in spam.
Point of all...no one I know and no one on this board has posted to confirm they received the email in question AND failed the exam, so I don't think you can refute the theory until someone does.

I received survey email and passed Civil WRE, as did a co-worker. Neither of us were listed on DPOR website via license look-up as of this morning, but the results were posted on our NCEES accounts. Good luck to all still waiting. 

I too received the survey ahead of the confirmation email for the results. I passed the Civil WR&E, but wasn't to thrilled to receive the survey email prior to my results. None the less, pleased and relieved! I took the exam in VA, based on my coworkers experience with DPOR. It maybe a week or two before their website is updated. Congratulations Wildcat in VA. Good luck to those still waiting. 

Just out of curiosity - what survey is this in reference to?

I received a survey on 4/18 about the examination process- is this the one?

Just out of curiosity - what survey is this in reference to?

I received a survey on 4/18 about the examination process- is this the one?
it was a survey spefically for environmental engineers titled "Environmental engineers needed for online survey". See below:

Looks like we finally got a respondent to the poll that indicated they failed but didn't receive the email in question. I wouldn't bet my child's college fund on it, but I think it's a good sign for people who took the Civil WRE or Environmental exams that are still waiting to get results and received the email.

Hey All,  I passed last April and I received the survey email. I think they are polling everyone who took those exams as they may be looking to change the exam.

Back