ENVIRONMENTAL MORNING

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3gorgesdam

Chap 30 and Chap 31 in CERM, for some reason I couldn't relate the materials inthese two chapters to what is listed in topics covered in the exam. Can someone help me here? Especially, what topics I should focus on in Chap 30 and Chap 31? I am pretty much done reading Chap 27 and 28. Thanks in advance.

Also, could someone provide a title of good reference book to take to the exam?

:cry:

Last edited:
For the Env, I will suggest to get more reference material then just the CERM.

Also, could someone provide a title of good reference book to take to the exam?
I posted before it was edited

Last edited by a moderator:
cosigned cerm is week in ENV

I did find a few interesting ENV Appendixes stuck in the back..

I think a good Enviro textbook would be handy as I have found a number of good qualatative answers in there. The book I have it from Masters and is what I used in undergrad. I also have a water quality book that is not too bad.

I didn't think the CERM was too bad for ENV. It does greatly lack in Geotech though, IMO.

I have the same Intro to Envl Eng book from Masters, which is a great text that covers the basics. I first used it in a sophomore level principles class, and then broke it out throughout undergrad and grad when I needed to brush up on stuff.

It's hard to find a good water quality book. I had a couple books on water chem but that's way beyond what they'll ask. I mostly used some notes that the prof prepared for a few water quality classes I took. I guess he couldn't find a good book either.

Back