Engineers marry teachers - common love connection?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpyTech

Reaction score
I'm noticing a very very common trend. Lots of guys I know who are engineers will marrying women who are teachers. I see this love connection quite often, and I wonder if there is something to it. Maybe their brains complement each other. Has anyone else noticed this?

True; my wife was a preschool teacher until she started working as an advocate for early childhood education.

I think it comes down to personality traits. For me, she sees the world in a much different way than I do. It is all gray to her; for me, black and wife. The different perspective keeps me balanced and I think a better person for it.

Well as a woman here is my perspective.....When I went to aTm, about 90% of the people in my junior/senior classes were all men. Very, very few females.....so where are the majority of the women located on campus?? What major....duh, education. LOL. So they always rolled to that side of campus.

Back