Engineer Boys Forum

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8148618536_2128988e76.jpg

I vote for a PE mens private thread

Was wondering if anyone would catch that. Lol

That is what it would probably end up being anyways

What do you think the girls are doing in their (password protected) forum???  Has to be naked pillow fights- it always is, right?

By the way, I tried to break into their forum.  "boyssuck" and "boysdrool" are not the password.  Maybe I should try "iheartboobs"...

What do you think the girls are doing in their (password protected) forum???  Has to be naked pillow fights- it always is, right?

By the way, I tried to break into their forum.  "boyssuck" and "boysdrool" are not the password.  Maybe I should try "iheartboobs"...
Hacking is a good way to get banned.

41 minutes ago, slickjohannes said: What do you think the girls are doing in their (password protected) forum???  Has to be naked pillow fights- it always is, right?
Hacking is a good way to get banned.
True, but if he hacks it and gives all of us the password, technically he would be the only one who did anything wrong and be banned.

We would be good to go!

Sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

They can start with you and then wait to see if the rest of us shape up after a year or so. Ya know, teach us a lesson.

Back